- Guides and directs management in the development, 生产, and promotion of the organization's operational services
- Oversees senior staff who direct department activities that implement the organization's policies
- Creates the structure and processes necessary to manage the organization's current activities and its projected growth
- 保持组织的合理计划, establishing policies to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession
- Establishes operating policies consistent with the Chief 执行 Officer's broad policies and objectives and ensures their execution
- 确保职责, 当局, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood
- Working Knowledge of Ability One Act and Federal Contracting
- 监督IT部门, 文档的破坏, 设施, 安全, 舰队, Maintenance and Federal Ability One Contracts.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Serving as one of Bayaud’s spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, 媒体, 和普通大众.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance Bayaud’s mission.
- Report to and work closely with the 董事会 to seek their involvement in policy and financial decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of Bayaud.
- Plan, coordinate, and control the daily operations of the organization.
- Cultivating relationships in the community to acquire new business.
- Oversee the execution of the operating budget.
- Reviews operating results of the organization, 将它们与既定目标进行比较, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
Manages subordinate senior director positions. Each of these roles supervise a total of 1-30 employees. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. 职责包括面试, 招聘, and 培训 senior staff/directors; planning, 分配, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and problems.
- 同情, 耐心, and an inclination to work with and service individuals with disabilities and other hurdles to employment.
- 固体, 亲自动手的, 预算管理技能, 包括预算准备, 分析, 决策和报告.
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, 委托, program development and task facilitation with an emphasis on strategic planning.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
- Ability to understand financial statements, operational reports, and budgets.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, 客户, 客户, 和普通大众.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of diverse staff members.
- Demonstrated lived and/or work experience with vulnerable populations.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion experience incredibly helpful.
- 最低要求: A bachelor’s degree plus 5 years’ leadership experience.
- 首选的经验: 硕士学位(M.A.) or equivalent preferred; plus 5 years related experience and/or 培训, or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least 10 years related experience in employment services, career development counseling and/or 培训 and experience in working with disadvantaged populations in employment and/or rehabilitation.
- Management in a non-profit environment preferred.
Valid driver’s license, proof of motor vehicle insurance. Must be able to be insured by Bayaud’s motor vehicle insurance carrier.
Meetings and Conferences in the United States
May drive personal vehicle to work locations and will be reimbursed at the federal rate for mileage, 参考员工手册