- Lead the temporary staff by being the primary point of contact for the staff and customers during the staffing events/contracts.
- Ensure all the positions are working where they are needed per customers request.
- Maintain relationships with on-site customers.
- Maintain and ensure schedules are filled to customer’s requests.
- Work closely with the Recruiter to interview and onboard staff to meet customer’s needs.
- Represent the company professionally and have a thorough knowledge of the mission, 项目, and values of the organization.
- Input case notes into E-Logic on temporary staff performance.
- 提供宣传, 支持, and resource coordination to employees with disabilities and other hurdles to employment.
- Communicate perspective business opportunities to Director.
- Ensure accurate time keeping for employees in Paycom.
- Weekly audits for all sites.
- Accurate tracking of hours worked for monthly invoicing
- Assisting Director with accurate billing of hours worked for all employees.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide leadership 支持 to the team
- Ability to oversee multiple locations at the same time
- Setting standards of excellence for the team
- Mentoring, 培训, and leading a team
- Processing time sheets ensuring time worked is reported properly
- Ensure customer billings are correct and have all paperwork necessary for accounting to send the invoice to the customer
- Performs other duties as assigned
This position will supervise all temporary employees on work sites.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel, Outlook, and Word preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), grammar, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information without breach.
- Demonstrated fiscal, personnel, and operations management skills.
教育 and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2 years of experience in coordinating/schedule employees or in the staffing field.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid driver’s license, proof of motor vehicle insurance. Must be able to be insured by Bayaud’s motor vehicle insurance carrier.
Travel will include:
- Pick up supplies or items needed for work sites
- Meeting with potential clients
- Engaging with employers
- 其他 travel as needed
May drive personal vehicle to work locations and will be reimbursed at the federal rate for mileage, refer to employee handbook