ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for overall building management required to ensure safety.
· Completes and maintains certification in 危机干预治疗 and ensures therapeutic interventions are provided to 客户 in distress or crisis including physical management of 客户.
· Supervises and verifies accuracy of Critical Incident Reporting and Internal Incident Reporting and signs and submits these reports.
· Ensures the provision of transportation for 客户 as needed.
· Completes timely, efficient, and accurate documentation in record keeping system.
· Supervises the creation of positive and effective behavioral management interventions consistent with treatment plans.
· Supports staff in using lower-level interventions.
· Ensures that all staff are aware of all other policies/procedures.
· Assumes charge of building when assigned as TS on Duty and/or support if alternate TS is assigned this responsibility.
· Provide support/assistance with medication management, 餐分布, 出席, 根据需要进行调度.
· Communicates with on-call clinician for necessary notifications and crisis management.
· Provides and documents weekly supervisions with counselors/paraprofessionals.
· Maintains compliance with annual DMV reviews, physicals and all 培训 and compliance requirements including attending in-service meetings
· Ability to pass a physical examination.
· Ability to pass background check with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.
· Ability to pass background check with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
· Ability to gain clearance through the Colorado Central Registry of Child Abuse and neglect (TRAILS).
· Have or obtain and maintain First Aid and CPR certification.
· Have or obtain and maintain QMAP certification.
· Have or obtain and maintain certification in 危机干预治疗 (TCI)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
· Requires continuous walking, standing, sitting,
· Significant and frequent use of physical and sensory requirements associated with verbal and written communication, hearing acuity and visual acuity to observe and record client behaviors and activities.
· Ability to do restrictive procedures in accordance with Denver Children’s 首页 危机干预治疗 的指导方针.
· Requires use of office equipment requiring repetitive wrist/hand movement and vision.
· Ability to routinely perform light lifting of 1-20 lbs., with occasional moderate lifting of 21-60 lbs. and heavy lifting of more than 61 lbs.
· Frequently pushes or pulls objects up to 60 lbs., with occasional pushing or pulling of objects over 61 lbs.
· Requires climbing of stairs on a regular basis.
· Free of dependency and abuse of illegal or illicit drugs, 酒精, 吸入剂, or other chemical substances or controlled substances.